Thursday, September 25, 2008

Only the beginning...


Something I haven't wanted to do for a while now has been to write on my blog about the impending economic crisis, what is going to happen, and how David Icke may or may not have known about it. Then, after a week of my not posting on my blog, I realized it may be on my mind for some years to come. Unfortunately, I may not have 2 hot wires to snap together to connect to the internet to continue writing, but if that happens, you DEFINITELY will not have a different set of wires to read it. That and most likely you will add to the increasing number of google searches for "Where is there food in " or "Where is there jobs in ".

Most of my life is about having a catostrophic view of life, the world, and virtually everything that anyone with power does in this world. You could call me cynical or jaded, but I'm just another animal, man, doing my animal things like I do best. You could call me the metaphorical polar bear in the zoo with the compulsive head sway. Some would question the bear and ask him "What are you doing? Stop swaying, dammit!!!" but I'm just gonna say "The bear lived his whole life in a zoo, and he doesn't speak any fucking english, so cut him some slack plz."

So now that your mouth is a-water with prospects of me talking about North American Unions and Neo Great Depressions, I suppose I can hold the information from you no longer. I've built up the suspense as big as it can go without the inevitable drop in attension span. Here's something that may not occur to you, and certainly hasn't occurred to those FAT CATS on WALL STREET:

What's going to happen to all our celebrities? Nobody will be able to afford cameras, television cable, movies, or gossip magazines. an entire branch of the WORLD economic secter will cease to exist, at least in our soon to be impoverished nations. What will the Brad Pitts and the Angelina Jolie's and the Jennifer Anison's do without having paparazzi (who i presume will be too impoverished from malnutrition to lift their pencil in question) hanging off their every move.

Also, celebrity money will be worthless too, so they won't be able to buy the latest fashions, and whatever else celebrities spend their money on. I realize your mind has just been blown, so before I bombard you any further, I will let what has already been said give time to penetrate to the WHATWHY part of your brain, and I will begin to at least attempt to answer this monolithic problem in my next installment.

No comments: