Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who is that ravishing...oh. Could you put your hat back on?


I am not normally a fan of hats.  They have their place, like ski hills and other cold, windy climes, but in general, my head enjoys breathing.  Kind of the same reason I keep my hair fairly short.  If I even have my bucket helmet on for an extended period of time, it sends my follicle cells and sebaceous glands screaming for oxygen.  

The damp, clumpy mess that it leaves behind is also not attractive and hides my otherwise awesomely awesome hair style.  How any guy with a baseball hat attracts any women at all leaves me in sheer amazement of how low people's standards will drop for someone with conversation skills.


But what I do like are what I can only describe as sausage hats.  While not really looking like a sausage, they do look like what I imagine a super large sausage that had a cross section taken out of it would look like.  The cross section would then be hollowed out in one side, and a low hanging rim affixed.  The ones I see are usually dark colors, green grey or black, and do they make girls look CUTE.  I never thought I would be a sucker for a hat, but even an average looking girl look like an Electra-house sex kitten mouse fox. 
The thing that makes me sad, however is the fact that its a current trend, and for a brief twist of time, a good one.  I can only hope, but not expect that what follows it will be better, even though this may not be in actuality possible.

No comments: