Monday, September 14, 2009

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME



I had a pretty awesome dream last night.  I don't have a dream journal.  Rather, I have a pen and pad of paper under my bed which I would like to use for a dream journal.  The facts however, are that I like sleeping a lot - so when I wake from an intense dream - say where I am chosen by aliens along with 2 other humans to consume a potion, and, after a period of meditation I am able to read strange alien languages and am beginning to be told the secrets of the universe...well the thought to write it down just doesn't occur to me until I'm dressing for work, long long after the dream had past.

I've always had bizarre, crazy and disjointed dreams - And to be honest I don't know what kind of dreams you have, maybe they are more similar than I imagine - but this one grabbed my attention not only because of the subject but the dream was intensely vivid.  Sometimes my dreams have the same intense intensiveness, but the content is simple, like flying an old fashion airplane through a barn, but this one had a similar theme to one I had a few years ago.  Once I took too many Tylenol 3s and the next thing I knew I was standing in a desert type place with A hooded figure like that death guy.  He told me his name was Time and he had something very important to tell me...yep.

Anyhow, either he was just stalling for time or I forgot what he told me.  When I woke up I was on the floor and people were standing over me saying "What happened to you Eric?"  Maybe they said it too many times and made me forgot.  Or, maybe that was the point, that the secret is I need to remember things better.  If not maybe I'll get another shot at it.

No comments: