Tuesday, October 20, 2009

kerchung!


So the last few times I have been in the bathroom I thought I should probably clean it.  I dont need to clean it, and it certainly isn't my sole responsibility to clean it, but I'm the kind of person that thinks things wont' get done if I don't do them myself.  So there I go thinking about doing something without doing it.  I really don't want to do it.  This picture isn't my bathroom, but it is kinda gross in there, and cluttered.  It probably wouldn't even take that long to clean it.  What's stopping me?  Is it good old fasion procrastination?  Do I feel like I shouldn't do it.  Probably the worst feeling about cleaning is that you know it's going to get dirty again, immediately after you finish cleaning it.  And also I hate it when I'm cleaning and hairs are stuck to everything.  It takes some effort to get hairs dislodged from a wet surface.  Let me know if you know an easy way to eliminate the hair problem, and maybe I'll be motivated enough to clean the bathroom.

No comments: